Save 50% On 3-Year Autodesk Subscriptions With Trade-In
Offer valid from August 7, 2016 to October 21, 2016
Save up to 50% with this special, limited-time offer.
Simply trade-in your eligible non-current perpetual license for a 3-year subscription to any eligible Autodesk product—including AutoCAD®, Revit®, Inventor®, 3ds Max®, new industry collections, and more!
Get a lower up-front cost, plus subscriber benefits that include access to the latest Autodesk design and creation tools as they’re released, technical support, cloud services, administrative tools, and much more. Special pricing lasts through October 21, 2016.
Trade-In Your 3D Printer and Save
Valid from August 3, 2016 to December 31, 2016
Is your 3D printer just not meeting your expectiations? Here's your chance to trade-in your old printer for a brand new 3D printer from 3D Systems.
3D Systems' 3D Printers Eligible for Trade-In Discounts:
|System||Trade-In Discounts Available|
|PJ3600 Max, 3600W Max||$15,000|
|PJ 6000 HD||$20,000|
|PJ 7000 HD||$25,000|
Units qualifying for full trade in discounts:
- All Stratasys/Objet Polyjet printers (all models)
- All Stratasys/Objet Polyjet printers (except those listed below)
- All Solidscape 3D printers
- All Envision Tec 3D printers
- All DWS 3D printers
- All Keyence 3D printers
- All competiive Selective Laser Sintering plastic & metal 3D printers
Units qualifying for a $2,000 trade in discount
- Makerbot (all models)
- uPrint (all models)
- Mojo (all models)
- Ultimaker (all models)
- All desktop DLP competitor 3D printers
Save up to $25,000 by replacing your 3D printer technology before this offer expires.
HUGE Discount on 3D Printer (Demo Unit)
- Prints Multi-Color Parts
- Advantages to this technolgoy are speed, cost per cubic inch and color. Unused material is recycled for reuse.
- Standard Price:
Our Price: $29,995